Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Pizza Fondue

1 loaf (16 oz) American cheese, cut into cubes
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1 jar (28 oz) tomato pasta sauce
1/2 cupbeef flavored broth
1 loaf Italian bread, cut into 1-inch cubes, if desired


Spray inside of 3- to 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In slow cooker, mix cheeses, pasta sauce and broth. Cover; cook on High heat setting 45 to 60 minutes.
Stir until cheese is smooth. With rubber spatula, scrape down side of slow cooker to help prevent edge of fondue from scorching. Reduce heat setting to Low. Serve fondue with bread cubes and wooden picks or fondue forks for dipping. Fondue will hold up to 4 hours.
MY KIDS HAD A BLAST WITH THIS!!
(recipe and picture from bettycrocker.com)

1 comment:

Fondue Recipe said...

My kids love pizza, so I think they'll gonna love this one, too! I usually make chocolate fondue for them especially when they're having their friends over. They really have tons of fun (and mess, too, lol!) but I don't really mind it as long as I'm the best mom and the best 'friend's mom', that's totally fine with me! lol!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...