Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Game Day Nachos

Game Day is coming... And can I be honest?  I don't care for football, but I do enjoy the food!  I love all american junk food and that includes Nachos!  This is a basic nachos recipe, but tomorrows will have the BEST nacho recipe ever! So make sure you come back tomorrow!
1 (13 1/2-ounce) bag of your favorite store-bought large tortilla chips
1 cup refried beans (I like is it spicy, so I use the Spicy Refried Beans)
3/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup chopped jalapeno chiles
1 small can of chopped chilies
1/2 cup sliced black olives
Fresh cilantro leaves
Chili sauce or hot-pepper sauce
1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
Sour cream, for serving (optional)

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Top each chip with about 1 teaspoon beans and 1 1/2 teaspoons cheese; evenly divide chiles and olives among tortilla chips. Transfer to an ovenproof serving platter, forming layers; add chili sauce.
Bake until heated through and cheese melts, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove, and garnish with cilantro leaves. Serve immediately topped with tomatoes and sour cream, if desired.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...